China Composites Expo, one of the largest international events in Asia, will be held on September 3 – 5, 2019 at the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition and Convention Center (SWEECC).
Interest to the industrial composite exhibition is growing steadily. In 2018, the attendees were able to see 600 exhibits including 134 from different 22 countries worldwide, which were located on the exhibition area of 47,000 sq.m. More than 22600 visitors from more than 50 countries and regions attended the trade show.
In 2019, the organisers, China Composites Group Corporation Ltd (CCGC), China Composites Industry Association (CCIA) and Chinese FRP Society, expect even more visitors to come, so they are preparing an extensive program.
The exhibitors are going to showcase the entire composites production chain and niche segments of the composites industry:
- Raw materials and related equipment: resins (epoxy, unsaturated polyester, vinyl, phenolic, etc.), reinforcement (glass, carbon, aramid, basalt, polyethylene, natural, etc.), adhesives, additives, fillers, pigment, pregreg, etc., and all related production and process equipment.
- Composites manufacturing processes and related equipment: spray, filament winding, mould compression, injection, pultrusion, RTM, LFT, Vacuum infusion, autoclave, OOA, AFP process and related equipment; honeycomb, foam core, sandwich structure process and related equipment.
- Finished Parts and Application: applied in aerospace, automotive, marine, energy/electricity, electronics, construction, transportation, defense, mechanics, sport/leisure, agriculture, etc.
- Quality control and inspection: NDE and other inspection systems, robots and other automation systems.
- Composites recycling, repairing, energy saving and environment protection technology, process and equipment.
- Other high performance composites: metal matrix composites, ceramic matrix composites, wood-plastic composites and related raw materials, finished parts and equipment.
The schedule of China Composites Expo 2019 encompasses several events: High Forum that will consider the future and trends in the industry, press conferences, lectures, dedicated places for innovative products, technical seminars on solving real-world problems.
In collaboration with JEC, a composite innovation competition will be held, the winner of which is supposed to get CCE-JEC Innovation Award. The Automotive Composites Innovation Program is being organized jointly with Inovev from France.
Chinese manufacturers of basalt fiber and basalt fiber-based composites, suppliers of materials, equipment and technologies for basalt composites that have already registered for participation in CCE 2019 include:
Changzhou Composites New Materials Co.,
Ltd Chengde Taihang New Material Technology Co., Ltd
Dongguan Carbon Fiber Composites Company Ltd
Guizhou Shixin Basalt Technology Co., Ltd.
Hangzhou Mingda Glass Fibre Co., Ltd
Jiangsu Fulide Aviation and Traffic New Material Tech Co., Ltd
Jiangsu Tiwin Composite Co., Ltd
Jiangsu Yujie Carbon Fiber Sci-Tech Co., Ltd
Jilin Jiashihao Basait Fiber Co., Ltd
Jilin Province Huayang New Composite Material Co., Ltd
Jilin Tongxin Basalt Technology Co., Ltd
Shandong Linbo Composite Co., Ltd
Shanghai Fengya Fireproof and Insulation Materials Co., Ltd
Shanghai Yikang Chemicals & Industrials Co., Ltd
Sichuan Aerospace Tuoxin Basalt Industrial Co., Ltd
Tianbo Glass Fiber Product Co., Ltd
Tongxiang Mengtai Composite Co., Ltd
Ying Kou Baisheng Fiber Preraration Co., Ltd
Yixing Gold Spider Carbon Fibre Knitting Co., Ltd
Yixing Huaheng High Performance Fiber Textile Co., Ltd
Yixing Junchao Carbon Fiber Products Co., Ltd
Zhejiang GBF Basalt Fiber Co., Ltd
Zhengzhou Electric Greystone Fiber Co., Ltd