The 10th International Trade Fair for Composite Materials, Technologies and Products, Kompozyt Expo 2019, is going to start on October 8 at EXPO Kraków.
One of the largest events in the composite industry in Central and Eastern Europe will be held on October 8 – 9, 2019 in Krakow.
Tech Solutions, a resident of the Skarzyski technological incubator will showcase continuous basalt fiber based solutions and other developments in this field on the stand of the Polish Composite Technology Cluster.
Thematic scope covers all the composite supply chain:
- Raw materials
- Composite intermediate products
- Composite materials
- Environmental protection
- Research and development
- Machines and tools
Business program of Kompozyt Expo 2019 includes:
- Career area for job or employee search.
- Expert meetings – workshops from the Polish Composite Technologies Cluster.
- Science for Industry – panels from scientific departments.
- The event is showing an increased growth from year to year. In 2018, the organizers recorded 3250 visitors and 202 exhibitors from 24 countries.
All the world’s leading events are currently presenting basalt fiber composites and this trend is gaining momentum.